Connect your device. Keep in the loop.
In perfect harmony: MINI meets MOBILE.
Stay in the loop while you’re out on the road. Connect your mobile to your MINI via Bluetooth to make and receive calls without your hands ever leaving the wheel – simply use the steering wheel buttons or voice control. Access other stuff on your phone too, like your playlists and contacts.
In your MINI you’ll need:
BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE INTERFACE.
- Wireless connection to Bluetooth-enabled mobiles.
- The ability to browse your music library.
Furthermore you will need:
ENHANCED BLUETOOTH MOBILE PREPARATION.
- An interface for hands-free telephone calls.
- A centre armrest that’s ideal for storing a mobile phone.
- A 3-spoke leather steering wheel with multifunction for steering wheel including cruise control.
- The base for an optional snap-in adaptor, allowing you to connect and charge your mobile through a slot in the armrest.
Don’t have any of these? Check out our Accessory showroom online.
Not sure if you've got them? Ask your MINI service partner.
- Select your MINI
- Select device
- Check functions overview
- Check device compatibility
In your MINI
ADD A NEW DEVICE
Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Add new device
On your device
SEARCH FOR YOUR MINI
Go to Settings > Bluetooth (make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device)
SELECT YOUR MINI AND SET A PASSKEY
Select the Bluetooth name of your MINI and set a passkey.
In your MINI
ENTER YOUR PASSKEY
Enter the same passkey, and once confirmed, select the function that you would like to use the device for.?
The device is now connected, and will show up on the list of devices.